Rocker Board Stability and Balance Trainer,
Lateral Balance Board for Physical Therapy, Core Strengthening, Injury Rehabilitation, Agility Improvement, Coordination Exercise, & Surf Training
TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Balance Boards are designed to provide a challenging but effective balance training experience. The balance boards provide a training tool that facilitates a number of different applications for improved balance and core strength.
The Rocker and Wobble Balance Boards are essential balance training tools for improved overall balance, recovery and rehabilitation from an injury, and strength training. Both balance boards are constructed with a non-slip surface on the bottom to prevent the boards from slipping during use. TheraBand balance boards are equipped with a sensory-stimulating surface providing the ultimate balance training. The Rocker board provides one-plane of instability and the Wobble Board is the greatest challenge with 360° of instability.
The square TheraBand Rocker Board and balance trainer offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications. The Rocker Board and Balance Trainer is made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
Features of the Rocker Board Stability and Balance Trainer,
- 13 1/8″ x 14″ with a 30° angle of deflection, this stability trainer provides a linear plane for balance training and core stability workouts
- Durable and lightweight, made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-skid surface on the bottom
- Offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface that provides proprioceptive feedback during balance exercises, which helps with rehabilitation, post-rehab conditioning, and overall fitness
- Allows for one, controlled plane of instability at a time, such as forward and reverse or side to side balance movements
- One plane of instability at a time
- Made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top
- Durable and lightweight