Why we need to use a Flex Band
Sculpt and tone your body using the economical and effective Flex Band Exerciser. Change your body by boosting muscular endurance, targeting specific muscle groups and increasing your fat-burning capacity. Incorporate this ultimate sculpting tool, the Resistance Band, into your mat work routine to add upper and lower body resistance training into your workout. You can also simulate the flexibility and resistance exercises performed on the Reformer with the flex-band.
Do not use the Flex Band if it appears worn or damaged, Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight, Never use corrosive cleaning products on the band. If necessary, clean dirty spots with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth.
Features of the STOTT PILATES Non-Latex Flex Band
- Available in 3 strengths: Light Strength (orange), Regular Strength (Lemon), Extra Strength (Lime);
- Made of TPE (Thermal Plastic Elastomer) this Non-Latex Flex-Bands is ideal for people with latex allergies or sensitivities
- Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and recyclable materials are used
- Also available as a value-pack: Stott Pilates Flex-Band Non-Latex Three-Pack with DVD
- CARE AND CLEANING: Maintain control of the Flex Band at all times while exercising,