STOTT PILATES Fitness-Circle lite
The Fitness Circle Lite is a must-have for all Pilates and fitness enthusiasts. Adding the circle to your training program will enhance your ability to manage the program and develop specific muscle groups as you require. It also improves muscle tone and is great for problem areas that are hard to firm up like inner and outer thighs, upper arms and chest. Add extra resistance to your workout, develop muscular strength, improve your endurance and increase your body awareness.
The lightweight construction of the Fitness-Circle Lite at 0.34kg (0.75lb) makes it ideal for beginners and perfect for home and travel. Inner and outer foam grips provide extra comfort and expanded exercise repertoire.
The Fitness Circle Lite resistance ring helps develop torso stability while targeting specific muscle groups in the upper and lower body. Integrating resistance into your mat-based routine with the fitness ring will help to increase strength, power, endurance and tone specific muscles.
Free downloadable exercise guide included! Dimensions: diameter 14-Inch, Weight 0.75 Pounds. CARE AND CLEANING: Maintain control of the Fitness Circle at all times while exercising, Do not use Fitness Circle if it appears worn, broken or damaged,
Never use corrosive cleaning products on foam grips. If necessary, clean plastic surfaces with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth. A mixture of mild soap and water can be used to remove more persistent dirt. Ensure cleaner used does not make surfaces slippery.
Features of the fitness circle lite
- Also available as a value-pack: STOTT PILATES Fitness Circle Lite Power Pack
- 14-Inch Diameter, 0.75-Pounds
- Inner and outer foam grips provide extra comfort and expanded exercise repertoire
- Improves muscle tone and is great for problem areas that are hard to firm up like inner and outer thighs, upper arms and chest
- The lightweight construction of the Fitness Circle Lite makes it ideal for beginners and perfect for home and travel
- Includes link to free exercise guide