Fit Pilates Ring – Firm Resistance Magic Circle
First, if you’ve never used one of these…please consider adding this piece to your fitness collection. Believe it or not, it can be used in a variety of ways, most commonly between the hands but also between the legs, feet, behind the head either pressing in or pulling apart the ring for even more muscle activation! It adds a little extra to many different standard exercises to add variety and challenge to your everyday routine.
At first I’ll admit I was skeptical because it’s plastic and I’ve used a few metal The Fit Pilates ring that I thought were more durable but this product has lasted me over a year with moderately-frequent use. It has a pretty non-slip design for a variety of uses including between the ankles or knees.
Features of the Fit Pilates Ring
- The Fit Pilates Ring does not easily lose shape or warp.
- Padding on the hand grips for extra comfort.
- Versatile and economical
- Perfect for beginners and new users
- non-slip design for a variety of use
- great for thigh and arm workouts.